Belinda is a small exquisitely soft and realistic soft plush toy bilby. Adopting the Bilby as Australia's official Easter animal helps to spark public interest in native wildlife conservation & helps to keep conservation efforts moving forward.
Belinda is a handmade and airbrushed plush toy that measures 23cm/9" in length or 30cm/12" including the tail, 10cm/4" in width and 14cm/5.5" in height to the top of the ears.
Bilbies are also known as rabbit-bandicoot due to their very long ears and they are desert-dwelling marsupial omnivores. There were two species but the lesser bilby became extinct in the 1950s, the greater bilby survives but remains endangered. The Bilby is about the size of a domestic cat. The male, which is larger than the female, grows to about half a metre from tip to tail, and weighs up to two and a half kilograms. Bilbies typically live for about 10 years.
- This native Australian creature makes an excellent souvenir gift for the international traveller
- Great educational toy to teach children while having fun
- Also comes as a 28cm version to make a collection
- Soft and cute making it the perfect child friendly toy
- Made using highest quality acrylic fur
- Machine washable
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Shipping weight - 0.120 kg
Part of the Bocchetta Plush Toys' "Bilbies" and "Bandicoots" Soft Toy Collections.